I understand if you want to comment on my posts. I speak controversially and expect to upset, challenge or embrace any or all of you. Feel free to post comments in my forum so as to allow for us all to interact with you.

The Forum rules are posted in the Community Rules post and are moderated by myself as of now.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to The Second Amendment Man.

I want to personally thank you for signing up and hope that you will enjoy my blog. If there is anything that you need or would like to hear about, just shoot me a quick email and I'll cover it as soon as I can. If you are interested in further dialogue or interjecting your own thoughts, let me know and you may be able to offer guest posts or other thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from making comments that are hateful or discriminatory. I encourage you to open a forum thread. Respect is key and the only way to get your side heard. Thank you.