I understand if you want to comment on my posts. I speak controversially and expect to upset, challenge or embrace any or all of you. Feel free to post comments in my forum so as to allow for us all to interact with you.

The Forum rules are posted in the Community Rules post and are moderated by myself as of now.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Apologies

I must apologize for not posting on some of the current events in the government much this week.  I have been dealing with my next post.  There has been some cause for research and - on a personal note - some cause for hesitation with my findings. 

Coming up:

The Consequence of Declaring War

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from making comments that are hateful or discriminatory. I encourage you to open a forum thread. Respect is key and the only way to get your side heard. Thank you.