I understand if you want to comment on my posts. I speak controversially and expect to upset, challenge or embrace any or all of you. Feel free to post comments in my forum so as to allow for us all to interact with you.

The Forum rules are posted in the Community Rules post and are moderated by myself as of now.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Apologies

Dear readers,


I have had some ongoing debate over whether I should or should not keep this blog going.  Now I am not trying to sound like any kind of conspiracy theorist here, but, in light of some recent FCC voting practices, the time we have left may be limited.  So I will do my best to keep up with the on-goings of current affairs.


I apologize for my silence as of late and hope to see you all have a Merry Christmas.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at thesecondamendmentman@gmail.com.


Thank you,


John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from making comments that are hateful or discriminatory. I encourage you to open a forum thread. Respect is key and the only way to get your side heard. Thank you.